Auto Repair Businesses For Sale in Denver
Wright Business Advisors just sold this incredible 25-year-old Auto Repair Business for sale in Boulder County Colorado.
Great location and large lot!
This non-owner Dependent Business is a successful 5-Star and A+ rated automotive service facility with the Better Business Bureau that has received zero complaints after 25 years in business!
This essential business has been pre-qualified by a large SBA preferred lender.
It is known for employing quality technicians and providing outstanding customer service. The business serves customers all over the front range and primarily in Boulder and Weld Counties, focusing on service and repairs to various makes and models.
– 25+ year track record of success
– 100% word of mouth business
– Established brand name
– Well-equipped; includes an alignment machine
– Sterling reputation with long-term, loyal customers – as proven by their 5-Star online ratings and A+ BBB rating
– High customer satisfaction rating
– Bumper to bumper service on domestic and foreign
-Has a strong team in place
A+ rated automotive service facility with the Better Business Bureau receiving zero complaints after 24 years in business! It is known for employing quality technicians and providing outstanding customer service. The business serves customers all over the Boulder County area, focusing on service and repairs to various makes and models.
This business was started from the ground up by the owner, who was a Ford, heavy-line mechanic from 1984-1991 prior to starting the business in 1996.
They provide bumper-to-bumper service on domestic and foreign vehicles where they ensure the best quality of work and practice the utmost integrity. This business has evolved as they originally serviced American-made vehicles, specializing in Ford. As demands grew, they began servicing domestic and foreign vehicles alike, including, but not limited to BMW, Mercedes, VW, and various Asian makes and models.
This business specializes in alignments, and full service to each vehicle to include a 27-point inspection. In addition, it is very well equipped; including sophisticated scanners to properly diagnose issues. Competitive shops in the area often rely on their technicians and diagnostic equipment to help them diagnose issues for their customers’ vehicles.
- Boulder County, CO
- Included in asking price
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in the price
- Business Strengths: – Proven processes and systems in place – A predictable and recurring revenue stream – Strong growth potential – Solid management team in place with highly engaged employees – Clean books and records – Established name brand
- Growth & Expansion:
- * Expand the building footprint * Branding * Advertising – web presence, social media, postcards, signage
- Reason for Selling:
- Another business pursuit
Business Listed By:
Wright Business Advisors
Memberships & Certifications: