Busy Roofing Company For Sale
Here is a very busy roofing company for sale located in a booming Southwest Colorado mountain town.
Asking Price:$650,000 for the business and $375,000 for the commercial property.
This business serves Colorado’s beautiful Western slope and has been SBA Pre-approved and is on track to set record numbers!
The Seller is willing to stick around for some time to help ensure a new buyer’s success.
This company and the surrounding area are busting at the seams. Additionally, they just landed a $1MM + project, just in time for a new owner to reap the rewards!
This rare company is NOT dependent upon hail, and has its own employees – not dependent on subcontractors!
The company provides roofing and re-roofing services, and has long-term recurring revenue relationships with residential customers, contractors, management companies, builders, HOA’s, and municipalities. They are known for creating finely crafted roof systems and have an outstanding reputation in the area.
* 18-year track record of success
* Niche business with lower competition
* Real estate – an appreciating asset (sold separately)in a great industrial location with 3-Phase
* Certified roofing experts
* In-house flashing fabrication packages with UL certified metal equipment
* Established brand name and reputation
* Fast-loading professional web presence
* Loyal, repeat customer, and employee base
* A strong team in place
* Excellent growth opportunities – booming area!
* No customer concentration
* Increasing sales and profits
* Non-hail-dependent business
* Clean books and records
They are also known for their expertise in installing metal roofs for a diverse client base. They are not the cheapest or the fastest, but the best quality, period, and these certified installers are busy year-round.
Unlike roofers in the Denver Metro area, this company does not rely on hail work since hail is typically pea-sized at best in the area they serve. They can typically pick and choose the jobs they want.
They also fabricate flashing packages with the quality equipment they have in their fabrication shop.
The operation has a well-qualified staff and includes prime real estate in the acquisition.
2017 cash flow – $150,923
2018 cash flow – $181,659
2019 cash flow – $204,688
2020 cash flow – $272,528
The business is priced at $650,000 and the real property is priced at $375,000
Check out this listing and others here.
Check out this listing on BizBuySell